Monday 16 March 2015

Not into that

   Have you ever fell in love? this time i have fell to deep with this boy. gosh i feel an itch on my chest every time i feel that he doesn't think that i'm special for him as special as him to me. I think he is just like prince charming. I love his voice, smile, and everything about him. After a long time I think he's getting bored on me. Maybe I am as that annoying for him. I love to talk with him and I love to hear his voice so what should I do if I'm not call him? but maybe he thinks that it was annoying. what will you do when your boy never post the picture with you but there so much picture with his ex. it's like I'm in a relationship with someone who wasn't moved on yet. I know how much he loves her before and it's kind a make me disapointed. How can she makes him stop smoking and I can't even I've been try my best. 
    I just know that a part of him still can't love me. Deep down inside my heart I know he's not in to that to me.Sometime I feel that he shame to walk with me. He doesn't want to meet my friends it's like he shame that I'm his girl. Sometime when we are going somewhere he even act like doesn't like when I held his hand it's like he shame to walk with me. We are close but we're apart. Maybe that he hates PDA but it's just holding hands. I'm so proud to have a boy like him but it doesn't go the other way. When our first anniversary we are break up, when his first anniversary with his ex he gave her a sureprise how sweet is that? Am I wrong if I'm get jealous? just why can't he act like he loves me? and if he doesn't love me why does he keep to stay with me? I want to be choose because he want to choose not because there's no other options. Cos' you know? it was fuckinly hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment